Sunday 11 October 2015

Seventh birthday of my princess!

Recently we celebrated seventh birthday of our daughter. Arranging birthday is difficult when you have to accommodate both relatives and your child's friends in a party and that too if it is summer time as you cannot arrange it outdoors.

So we came to conclusion that we will have two birthdays: one at home for some of my daughter's friends and the other at restaraurant for our family. It became less tiring and more enjoyable for our daughter as she got to spend her birthday both with her friends and cousins.

This time I made goody bags myself as my daughter wanted Sofia the first 's goody bags and those goody bags available in the market were not of good quality. We bought sofia the first diaries, glitter pens, balloons , biscuits and candies for the filling of goody bags. Everyone appreciated them and I also loved making the goody bags with my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment