Shoes are often the first thing most of the people notice in a person's appearance. And If we talk about women , shoes especially stilettos are an essential part of wardrobe. Stilettos give our otherwise ordinary looking outfit a complete novice look. Even the most awesome looking apparel is incomplete without a stylish stiletto. That is why nowadays the one brand about which you hear the most is Jimmy Choo. The affluent ones have it and those who don't have try hard to save so that they can then spend outrageously just to get one pair of it.
High-heeled shoes have some positives which make them to fun to wear:
- They make you feel and also look taller. They give you that needed confidence to complement your dress in a good manner.
- They strengthen your pelvic muscles and thus make your posture look good.
- They add a fancy touch to any outfit you are clad in.
- You are more prone to slips and falls if you are wearing high heels.
- Knee joints are likely to be affected. Risk of back bone pain also gets higher as you become stiletto wearer for a long period of time.
- You also should be ready for bristles if you are stiletto admirer .
- As all the weight is put on the toes so it has a direct impact on the spine. Your gait is likely to be affected because high heels make otherwise simple walking task into an arduous activity.
- After some years of constant use , you might develop Achilles tendonitis because heels are attached to calf muscles through Achilles tendon and if there is undue pressure on heels, then inflammation of Achilles tendon occur owing to which there is increased pain.
Despite the risk factors associated with the high heels, every woman loves wearing them. There is no harm wearing them for a short duration but wearing them continuously every day over the years certainly put your joints, spine and posture on a higher risk.