Monday 3 November 2014

Finally an Elsa dress!!!


Since I made my daughter watch Disney's Frozen, she discovered a new character for her to follow. When she was three year old, she adored Dora; then came the stage of impersonating Disney's princesses ; later it was Sophia and now everything we purchase for her must have some link with Elsa or Anna.

Sofia the first's fever is not yet over. She keeps on getting me informed that so and so girl brought a resplendent Sophia the first's school bag and every girl was going ga ga over it. This is actually her way of telling me that now I should also get an amazing school bag for her with a new princess's picture printed on it so that every other girl becomes jealous of her. Such things are actually shaping the mentality of our kids. But the good thing is that these princesses come with a nice message for the little girls to follow. As in each Sophia the first's episode, we get a new moral message; likewise in Frozen:sisterly love, focussing on one's strengths and overpowering one's weaknesses  is depicted in an optimistic manner.

For two months, I have been hearing from my daughter to purchase her an Elsa dress and I kept on wondering that where would I get the best Elsa dress from. Last month, she got Frozen's clips pack from her aunt and now the first thing she wanted was an Elsa dress.Recently, I realized that in my search of the best Elsa dress( in terms of quality, style and comfort), I might disappoint my daughter because she only wanted Elsa dress as soon as possible so as to show her friends that she has got it! So I decided to buy whichever Elsa dress is available online and I am delighted that my daughter really liked it.  I gave her a surprise by hiding from her that I had ordered the dress and the expressions I saw when she saw the dress were unmatchable. She was ecstatic. Such is the effect of princesses on little girls. Now the first thing she wants is to rush to her friend's birthday party and show everyone her dress and the matching clips!!

The beauty of childhood lies in being inspired by such characters and then making efforts to follow these characters by being clad in similar clothes. Likewise,if you are parents to little girls, this surely entertains you as well. A daughter is going to make sure that you have a princess in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment