Sunday 8 February 2015

So the sales are on!

Pretty Girl Shopping Stock Image

As the winter season bades good bye and spring begins to spread its colours, the clothing and shoe brands also welcome the spring season with winter sales. The moment you come on any thoroughfare,the first thing you see is huge billboards announcing the season sales. The good thing about sales is that you get branded clothes at discounted prices but the bad thing is that, there are chances your friends have have worn the same designs before the sales began. But still, I like sales. You can always buy items like jeans, shoes and socks.

 Brands for Kids:
The sale I like the best is Next sale. Since I have become a mom, I have started spending more on my daughter and that this is what happens in sales too. I like the Next sale because it starts from 40 percent off and then goes till 70 percent. I love buying shirts and sweaters for my daughter from Next as their clothes are not only comfortable but also long lasting and trendy.

This year also as soon as I got their sms regarding sales, I rushed to the store. There were long queues inside the store and the kids' section was more crowded as everybody wanted to get kids' clothes and shoes at discounted prices.

Amongst the local brands for kids, I prefer buying jeans from Bareeze's Leisure Club for my
daughter. I also like kids' trousers and jeans at Outfitters ; they are comfortable and affordable too.Talking about kids' traditional dresses for wedding, Minnie Minors is the best. Their quality is good and the material also makes the child comfortable unlike the dresses that cause itchiness.

 Brands for Ladies: 
Amongst the brands for ladies there are so many : both local and international. Infact our local market for clothes and shoes has progressed so well that one really feels bewildered as what to buy and what to not. My favourite brands amongst the unstitched suits are Khaadi and Alkaram. Amongst the stitched ones, I prefer buying from Junaid Jamshed stores. Threads and Motifs is of course another name that ensures quality and comfort for customers: I  like their unstitched embroidered suits.
 Bags and Shoes:
Comings to bags, Charles and Keiths plus Mango are my favourites. For shoes, I think as far as my choice is concerned, nothing matches Charles and Keith.

Albeit sales look very attractive and you feel like buying everything, but one should hold money for the fresh arrivals too as you need not spend everything on the old designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment