Wednesday 15 July 2015

Father

This is something I intended to post on Father's Day but was busy lately so saved the draft.

Where mother is a symbol of love, father is a source of inspiration and solution of all problems for kids. Especially in homes where role of a mother is determined as a housewife, a father stand as a successful person who has excelled in his career. For kids, father is a strong individual who earns for them and fights for their rights in the society.

For daughters, a father is a perfect person who makes them stand tall in the world. A father is a shade that protects you from the scorching heat of the world. A father is a person who makes sure that you get all the comfort in the world. This is all what I have seen in my father and I am sure this is all what my daughter sees in her father and my husband. Every daughter is a princess to her father and that is what makes this relation so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment