Tuesday 4 September 2018

Magical 10th birthday !..All about Unicorns!

Now whoever has a daughter aged 7-12 can totally relate that sometimes it feels that that the world is all about Unicorns!

A year back I didn't know what is this all craze about Unicorns but my daughter's so much talking about unicorn urged me to write on almost every reliable kids items' selling page that do they have any and yes I meant any unicorn items ( be it a dress, pencil case, slime, lipbalm but the word unicorn has to be there!) Because I was searching for her birthday gift and I couldn't find any suitable unicorn themed present.


My daughter just turned 10 and I knew that her birthday cake, goody bags all have to be unicorn themed otherwise then you would have to hear all year that my so and so friend is having a unicorn themed birthday and that her mom was so sweet to arrange it for her!

So for making her birthday Magical, I ordered unicorn themed goody bags from Bits n Bobs. They were reasonable and good too. I ordered unicorn themed cake from Cake Monster which was amazing. It was all a surprise for her as like every little girl, my daughter also loves surprises.


So when your kids are happy so are you. Unicorns are magical; may be that's why little girls dream of them. Whatever the theme Is, it does help in creating lovely memories which your children cherish all their lives. It doesn't matter whether your budget is big or small; happiness and magic lies even in the smallest things you do for your kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment